We ask that all NEW patients arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled appointment time.
This is to allow plenty of time to complete the necessary forms before the doctor sees you. The doctor cannot see you unless your paperwork is completed. You can expedite your visit by printing and filling out our new patient form before your appointment.
Be prepared to bring the following:
- Your most current Insurance Card(s).
- Your Photo ID, with your name and picture ( ie. Driver’s License, State ID Card, or Military ID).
- The New Patient Form completely filled out with your information and signatures.
- A list of your current medications and allergies to medications (preferably from the pharmacy).
- Questions and concerns you may have for the doctor.
- X-Rays, MRIs or other pertinent medical information.
- Any co-payment that your insurance requires. We accept cash, checks or credit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
To avoid charges, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
We look forward to meeting you at your first visit!
Insurances We NO LONGER Accept
We are UNABLE to accept the following insurances:
- Humana Gold Plus HMO
- UHC Medicaid
- Buckeye Health Plan
- Medicaid Family Planning Services
- Paramount Advantage Insurance
- Montgomery County Caresource ( We accept general Caresource if you are from Montgomery County, but we specifically do not accept Montgomery Care)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact our Billing Department at (937) 322-7607.